- Glass Information:
- Glass is susceptible to air bubbles and minor imperfections during the manufacturing process. Glass is not perfect, and each of our craft beer glasses is unique. Air bubbles and other minor imperfections will not negatively affect the integrity of the glassware.
- Returns and Refunds:
- All Sales Are Final.
- We do not accept/offer returns, cancellations, refunds, or exchanges on any of our craft beer glasses.
- If your craft beer glassware arrives broken, please notify us via e-mail with a photo of the broken glass in the original USPS package within 48 hours. We will rectify the issue immediately.
**We require a photo of the broken glass in the original packaging**
- Every glass is handled with the utmost care, and we package each craft beer glass with soft packaging material and bubble wrap. A fragile sticker is placed on each box before the package is shipped.
- We ship our beer glasses USPS Priority:
- Tracking information is included with every shipment.
- Our package handling time is 1-2 business days.
- USPS Priority transit times are 2-3 business days, but these time frames are not guaranteed by USPS or I Prefer Craft Beer.
- Each USPS Priority package includes insurance for up to $100.00.
- Please contact us before purchasing our craft beer glasses if you would like additional insurance.
- International Shipping:
- The buyer is responsible for all taxes, fees, duties, and tariffs associated with international shipping.
We appreciate and encourage feedback from our customers, so please email us if you have any questions: