Frequently Asked Questions:
Does I Prefer Craft Beer offer Local Pickup or Local Delivery?
- Yes, we offer both Local Pickup and Local Delivery.
- We are located in Washington, D.C.
- Local Pickup is always FREE
- Local Delivery is FREE with orders over $59.00 (15 mile radius); otherwise, there is a small $5.00 fee that is added to the total order amount.
- Please email us with your address and order details, and we will send you a custom invoice via email.
- Local Pickup and Local Delivery will incur D.C. Sales Tax (5.75%).
- We package every craft beer glass very carefully, and a fragile sticker is placed on each package.
- If your craft beer glassware arrives broken, please notify us via e-mail with a photo of the broken glass in the original packaging within 48 hours. We will rectify the issue immediately.
**We require a photo of the broken glass in the original packaging**
Why didn't I receive a packing slip with my craft beer glassware order?
- We are an environmentally friendly company, and your receipt is emailed to you immediately after your purchase. Therefore, we do not include a physical packing slip or receipt. However, we can include a packing slip and receipt with your craft beer glassware order upon request.
- We ship all of our packages USPS Priority unless otherwise stated.
- Every order includes insurance and a tracking number.
- We package and ship all orders within 1-2 business days; however, most orders are shipped within 1 business day.
- The suggested USPS delivery time is 1-3 Business Days, but they are not guaranteed by USPS or I Prefer Craft Beer.
**We are not responsible for delays caused by USPS**
- Yes, we offer combined shipping via our calculated rates. The calculated shipping rates will automatically update based on the size/weight/distance of your order. The system will always use the most affordable shipping options via USPS Priority.
- Shipping rates are calculated by USPS and are more cost effective when purchasing more than a single glass.
- All sales are final, and we do not offer refunds, returns, cancellations, or exchanges.
- If your glassware arrives broken, please follow the procedure outlined in the "What if my glassware arrives broken?" section.
- No, I Prefer Craft Beer does not sell homebrew or craft beer from any local craft brewery. We are not licensed to sell beer, homebrew, or any form of alcohol. However, we sell craft beer glasses with our artwork screen-printed onto the beer glassware.
How do I care for my craft beer glasses?
- We always recommend hand washing your craft beer glassware with a ph neutral dish soap. The majority of our glassware is dishwasher-safe; however, dishwasher detergent is very harsh and can potentially degrade the artwork and glassware over time.
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes, we currently ship to the following countries:
- United Kingdom
- Please send us an email if you are interested in our craft beer glasses and your country is not listed.
- The buyer is responsible for all international taxes, fees, duties, and tariffs.
What style of beer is suitable for your beer glassware?
- Our craft beer glasses are suitable for various styles of beer. We suggest the following beer styles for our glassware:
- India Pale Ale, Double IPA, Triple IPA, and Imperial IPA.
- Gose, Berliner Weisse, and Sour Beer.
- Stout and Porter.
- Dubbel, Tripel, and Quadrupel.
- Wheat Beer, Hefeweizen, Pilsner, and Lager.
- Culinary IPA, Pale Ale, and any hop-forward beer.
- Saison and Farmhouse Ale.
- Barrel-Aged Beer
We are here to help! Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions